Embrace ‘The Power of the Collective’ and make your gift to the St. Mary’s Fund today. No matter the size of the donation, you can make a difference in the lives of our students and in the life of St. Mary’s.
–Danielle Troyan ’92, Alumni Council president
Alumni receive regular news through the Mulberry Tree magazine and monthly SMCMail newsletters. The College is also committed to sending major press releases to alumni, concurrent with the release to the media.
Become Active in the Alumni Association
- Return to campus regularly for signature alumni events, such as Alumni Weekend and Hawktoberfest
- Get involved with your local alumni chapter in the following cities:
- New York City
- San Francisco
- Southern Maryland
- Washington D.C.
- Western Maryland
- Keep in touch with the Alumni Council
Mentor Current Students
- Explore internship and job opportunities for students and recent graduates
- Volunteer for the Bookbag to Briefcase senior transition conference
Share Your Story with Future Students
Alumni can be the most compelling voices for prospective families. Tell your story to friends, community members, social groups, and professional circles on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and beyond. Encourage talented young men and women to consider St. Mary’s College of Maryland.
Alumni contributions each year influence our reputation with national rating agencies, government officials, and potential funders. Such support also has a tremendous impact on scholarships, academic departments, and extracurricular programs.
If you’re interested in other types of giving, such as named scholarships or bequest commitments, contact The Advancement Office.