- April 17
Opening Night, Shakespeare in Hollywood, 8:00 p.m., Bruce Davis Theater, Montgomery Hall. For reservations, call the Theater Box Office @ 240-895-4243 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. cost: $.
- April 18-27
Performances continue, Shakespeare in Hollywood, 8:00 p.m. evenings, 2:00 p.m. matinees, Bruce Davs Theater, Montgomery Hall. For reservations, call the Theater Box Office @ 240-895-4243 or email email@example.com. cost: $.
- May 2
Last day of regularly scheduled classes.
- May 7
TFMS Night, 7:00 p.m., a celebration of students' work in theater, performance, and film/media, Bruce Davis Theater, Montgomery Hall. Free and open to the public.
2013 - 2014
Season and Events
- Seventh Annual TFMS Film Series: Toil & Trouble: The Reel History of Working Women
- The Container
- Encounters: A Performance of Spoken Word, Dance, and Music
- Shakespeare in Hollywood
240-895-4243 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Box Office Manager:
For our assisted hearing patrons: The Bruce Davis Theater is equipped with a hearing assistance system. If you would like assistance, please ask one of the Box Office managers for a receiver when you pick up and pay for your tickets. Students who require a receiver will be asked to leave their student ID at the Box Office until the receiver is returned; non-students will be asked to leave their driver's license.
Where Are They Now?
Megan Rippey (class of 2008, B.A. women, gender, and sexuality studies, minor in theater studies) recently completed her M.F.A. in acting at the California Institute of the Arts (class of 2013).
Site maintained by:
Mark A. Rhoda
For comments about this site or suggestions for its improvement, contact: email@example.com
Visiting Artists and Scholars, 2000-present
- Caroline Martel, Maya Gallus, Connie Field, filmmakers, Seventh Annual TFMS Film Series (the reel history of working women), 2013.
- J.P. Sniadecki, Sasha Waters Freyer, Kwame Braun, filmmakers, Sixth Annual TFMS Film Series (ethnography & alterity), 2012
- Yun Suh, Jenny Cool, Michèle Stephenson, filmmakers, Fifth Annual TFMS Film Series (feminist films and filmmakers), 2012
- Caleen Sinnette Jennings, playwright, stage director, 2011 (St. Mary's Hear and Now)
- Karen Aqua, James Duesing, Lewis Klahr, filmmakers, Fourth Annual TFMS Film Series (alternative animation and collage), 2011
- Scott Hamilton Kennedy, Yung Chang, Wolfgang Widerhofer, filmmakers, Third Annual TFMS Film Series (environmental film), 2010
- Jeremy Skidmore, stage director, 2009 (Polaroid Stories)
- Michelle Citron, Daniel Reeves, Jennifer Hardacker, filmmakers; Patricia Zimmermann (film scholar), Pamela Wintle (film archivist), Second Annual TFMS Film Series (on the home movie), 2009
- Alan Berliner, Laura Kissel, Christopher Harris, David Ellsworth, Su Friedrich, filmmakers, First Annual TFMS Film Series (experimental documentary), 2008
- Roger Warren Beebe, experimental filmmaker, 2007
- Maria Rosenblum, filmmaker, selected for the 2007 Sundance Film Festival, 2006
- Thomas W. Jones II, stage director, 2006
- Bill Gillett, stage director, 2010 (Cabaret), 2006 (Hair)
- Sharon Wyrrick, dancer / choreographer / stage director, 2010, 2004 (900 Dreams), 2000, 1996, 1993
- David Zinder, master acting teacher, 2004
- Bread and Puppet Theater, 2008, 2004, 2003, 2002, 1999, 1995, 1991
- Teatro Luna, 2007 (S-E-X-Oh!), 2003
- Wole Soyinka, Nigerian playwright, 2001
- Theatre du Jour, 2000
- Yvonne Rainer, dancer-choreographer, filmmaker, 2000