The Peer Health Educators are a group of students at St. Mary’s College of Maryland dedicated to promoting healthy behaviors to their peers by sponsoring fun events and activities on campus on a diverse range of important issues, including sexual health, alcohol and drug use, smoking, mental health, and nutrition.
Interested in Joining?
The Peer Health Educators accept applications for new members in the spring semester. Contact Emily Lamoreau at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Involvement in planning and running at least one campus event per semester
- Monthly meeting attendance for debriefing and planning of upcoming events
- Attendance at training session at the beginning of each semester
- Maintain a GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Contribute to event planning and be a reliable team member
- Maintain an acceptable degree of conduct, on and off duty