There are plenty of reasons to transfer to St. Mary’s College, including transfer scholarships and core classes exclusively for students like you. But we also understand that moving to a new school can be a big deal, so we’re here to help you every step of the way.
Q: Will my credits transfer?
A: Most likely! Check out which courses will transfer through ARTSYS.
Q: Is there housing for me?
A: Of course. We guarantee housing for all transfer students.
Q: Will I like it there?
A: We think so! St. Mary’s College offers the academic experience of an elite private college, tons to do, a ridiculously beautiful campus, and all at the price of a public institution. What’s not to love?
We also have Articulation Agreements with most Maryland community colleges, making the path from those colleges into St. Mary’s practically seamless.
A complete application includes the following:
- Includes personal statement essay submitted by the applicable deadline
- Completed and submitted with the application
- For students with fewer than 24 earned credits, a final high school transcript must also be provided
- The Registrar Report should be downloaded and completed by your college/university registrar or appropriate college official who can verify your enrollment and academic standing
- SAT (code 5601) or ACT (code 1736) scores
We look forward to reading your application!
Mailing InformationSt. Mary’s College of Maryland
47645 College Drive
St. Mary’s City, MD, 20686-3001
Transfer Applicants Dates & Deadlines
Transfer Priority for Spring Admission
|December 21||Rolling Notification|
Transfer Priority for Fall Admission
|June 1||Rolling Notification|
Transfer Extended Deadline*
*Applications considered on a space-available basis. Apply as soon as possible to be considered.