Learn from the best.
Our professors guide, steer, mentor, and empower our students as they engage with our LEAD curriculum. Then, after you choose the path that fits you – faculty will challenge and support you within any of our 78 Academic Programs.
As the National Public Honors College, St. Mary’s College of Maryland has faculty that are the best in their field. Ninety-eight percent of them hold the highest attainable degree in their discipline. Furthermore, St. Mary’s College of Maryland has the third highest number of faculty Fulbright awardees in the U.S. among all public and private colleges.
Faculty & Community News
Our accomplished faculty remain active in their fields so they can share that experience with you in the classroom.
- Professor of Spanish José Ballesteros Publishes Several Poems
- Professor of English Beth Charlebois Has Chapter Published
- Professor of Business Silvio Borrero Participates on ICFES Board
- Sociologist Andrew Cognard-Black Receives Grant for Research
- Professor Mertz presents on teaching Gen Z and iCn3D at Discover BMB
- Institutional Advancement Marketing Team Earns Awards
- President Jordan Among Maryland’s Top 100 Women
- Assistant Professor of Neurobiology Daniel Tobiansky accepted as a fellow of the UC San Diego Leading the Advancement of Underrepresented Neuroscientists for Change (LAUNCH) program
- President Jordan Visits Bryn Mawr College for Advancing Inclusive Excellence Series
- Associate Professor of History Garrey Dennie is Invited Panelist of OAS