Learn from the best.
Our professors guide, steer, mentor, and empower our students as they engage with our LEAD curriculum. Then, after you choose the path that fits you – faculty will challenge and support you within any of our 78 Academic Programs.
As the National Public Honors College, St. Mary’s College of Maryland has faculty that are the best in their field. Ninety-eight percent of them hold the highest attainable degree in their discipline. Furthermore, St. Mary’s College of Maryland has the third highest number of faculty Fulbright awardees in the U.S. among all public and private colleges.
Faculty & Community News
Our accomplished faculty remain active in their fields so they can share that experience with you in the classroom.
- St. Mary's College of Maryland Announces Fund-Raising Campaign
- United East Commissioner Stephanie Dutton Presents 2022-23 Presidents' Cup to St. Mary's College of Maryland
- Professors Brodsky and Cognard-Black Published by NYU Press
- Professor Adams to Speak at Salon Series
- Professor Libby Nutt Williams Publishes Book Chapter and Related Article
- Prof. Barrett Emerick Publishes Paper in Feminist Philosophy Quarterly
- St. Mary's College of Maryland Welcomes Most Diverse Class in History
- Professor of History Charles Holden in LA Review of Books
- Psychology Faculty James Mantell and Aileen Bailey Awarded National Science Foundation Grant
- Professor Mertz Publishes in ASBMB Today