|Conference Tuition (with Course Credit)||$1200|
|Meal Plan (optional)||$225|
|Housing Single-occupancy (optional)||$936|
|Housing Double-occupancy (optional)||$468|
|Youth Workshop Only (no access to other conference events)||$400|
You may opt to forgo the meal plan and/or the housing option if you are able to make other arrangements. Meals can also be purchased on a meal-by-meal basis for summer walk-in rates at the Great Room.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Enrollment is limited. Please follow the directions for applications on Submittable.
- You may apply to more than one workshop genre (fiction, poetry, or creative nonfiction). Ultimately, though, if you are accepted into more than one workshop, you will have to choose a genre.
- For poetry submissions, upload 4-6 poems (in one document).
- For prose, include no more than 15 pages (double spaced) of a story, essay or novel. Please include a short synopsis if your manuscript is excerpted from a longer project. It is fine to include more than one piece (either complete or excerpts). Again, please upload just one file/document per genre.
- Please do not include your name anywhere on your writing sample itself.
- If you plan to apply to the conference as a college student wishing to pursue the course credit option or intend to receive course credit (and Professional Development Credit) for the teachers’ workshop, please be sure to check the appropriate box in your submittable application.
Contact Crystal Oliver, Conference Director (email@example.com), with questions.
Registration & Payment
Upon acceptance, you will receive an email with information about registration and payment. Payment can be made by either credit card or check.
Though June 2 is the due date for payment, we cannot reserve a spot for you until you have paid in full. It is possible to cancel your registration prior to this date for a full refund. Those registering after June 2, however, are not eligible for a refund.