St. Mary’s College in conjunction with CASHNet is now offering an in-house payment plan. SMCM has developed a payment plan which automatically divides current semester term activity over five installments for a fee of $45.00 per semester.
How to Enroll
To enroll log in and click the link under the Installment Payment
Plans box and follow these steps:
- Review plan terms and Accept Terms & Conditions.
- Bank routing and account number are required for payment or credit card number
- Confirm information and click Submit Payment
- Select appropriate AutoPayment choice if you wish to have the payments automatically deducted from your bank account (optional)
How to Pay
All entries and payments are done online via CASHNet. No payments are to be submitted by check to the College. The $45 fee is due at the time of the enrollment. Each monthly payment is due on the 5th of each month.
Email reminders are sent to the address you provide upon enrollment to ensure payment compliance.
For each term the bills are due:
Fall Term Spring Term
- Electronic check (ACH)
- American Express
- Wire Transfer
- Paper Check
Make a Payment
The payments can be made by logging into CASHNet or auto payment can be set up. You must have a CASHNet log in to enroll in the payment plan.
Create a CASHNet account (link)
- Log in to you account
- Click the link under the Installment Payment Plans box
- Review plan terms and Accept Terms & Conditions
- Bank routing and account number are required for e-check payment or credit card number
- Confirm information
- Click Submit Payment
- Select appropriate AutoPayment choice if you wish to have the payments automatically deducted from your bank account (optional).
Terms and Conditions
By choosing to participate in the tuition payment plan through St. Mary’s College of Maryland, I understand that:
• The enrollment fee of $45 is non-refundable and due each semester at the time the payment plan registration is completed.
• Monthly payments are due the 5th of the month. If the monthly payment is received after the 10th, a $35 late fee will be
assessed to the student account.
• There is a service charge of 2.75% for payments made using a credit card (MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or Diner’s
Club – Visa is NOT accepted).
• There is no service fee for payments made online by eCheck unless the payment is returned by the banking institution;
returned banking fees are outlined in the handbook.
• A student who fails to make two consecutive payments will be terminated from the plan and will not be allowed to register for
the following semester until payment is made in full. Failure to pay may result in accounts being sent to collection with an
additional 17% collection fee added.
• Continued ability to utilize the payment plan is contingent on satisfactory payment history.
Please note that your MPP account is established on a semester basis; therefore, you must complete a new enrollment
agreement for each semester you choose to utilize the plan.
Traditional Payment – Paper Check
Make the check payable to: SMCM, include your student ID number on the
check and mail to:
St. Mary’s College of Maryland
ATTN: Cashier, Glendening Hall
18952 E. Fisher Road
St. Mary’s City, MD 20686
Check or cash payments may also be hand delivered to the Cashier’s Office at Glendening Hall. If the Cashier’s Office is not open, there is a secure payment slot with envelopes available to leave your payment.
Wire transfer payments are initiated at your bank. The
information required to make a wire transfer to our account is
ABA Number: 026009593
Account Name: SMCM
Account Number: 003938707485
Student Name: __________________
Student ID: @________________
Bank Name: Bank of America
Bank Address: PO Box 27025
4921 Lakeside Avenue
Richmond, VA 23261-7025
Please remember to include the processing fee that will be
charged by the bank sending the transfer. This amount if often
deducted from the amount being wired to SMCM.
Payment Inquiries (link)
Financial Aid Further Information (link)