Welcome back to campus and to Spring 2013!
Remember, flu season has arrived so be aware of healthy prevention practices:
Fight the Flu/Conquer the Cold!
- Cough/sneeze etiquette
- Frequent hand-washing!
- Aim for 8 hours of sleep
- Snack on fruits/veggies often; lots of water
- Protect your skin- use moisturizer and lip balm
Still time to get a flu shot from local pharmacies, Target, Walmart, etc.
Along with the links listed below you can also go to the HealthyLife® Students' Self-Care Guide for information on a variety of health-related issues!
- Abdominal Pain
- Colds & Flu (includes SARS)
- Eating Disorders
- Fatigue (includes Mononucleosis)
- Skin Injuries
- Sore Throats
- Sprains, Strains & Sports Injuries
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Vaginal Problems
- Vomiting & Nausea
- West Nile Virus
- General Safety Guidelines
- Alcohol & Alcohol Safety
- Drugs & Drug Safety
- Over-the-Counter Medication Safety
- Skin Safety
- Tests & Immunizations
- Testicular Self-Exam
- Breast Self-Exam