Brick Building and Flowers


Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Contact Us

Catherine A. Pratson
Director of Human Resources 

Melvin A. McClintock
Assistant Director of Human Resources/AA/EEO Officer

Michelle L. Forinash
Assistant Director of Human Resources

A. Faye Graves
Human Resources Specialist

Symaria A. Enoch
Fiscal Associate II


Phone: (240) 895-4309
Fax: (240) 895-4997
Glendening Hall 170
18952 East Fisher Road
St. Mary's City, MD 20686

HR Office

Welcome to Human Resources!


Click here for information about FLU SHOTS.

State Employee Wellness Initiative

The State Employee Wellness Initiative’s goal is to promote "Maryland Healthy Meeting and Event Guidelines". Attached are the newly developed Maryland Healthy Meeting and Event Guidelines, complementary message to employees, and message to leadership. Please take the time to read each of these. 

Employee Address Data

All employees need to maintain up to date address information for timely distribution of their Annual Wage and Tax Statement (W-2 form). Request to add or correct addresses must be received at Central Payroll Bureau in Annapolis by December 1, 2014, to assure inclusion on the 2014 W-2 Wage and Tax Statements.

Addresses may be updated either online via “POSC” or by hard copy. A payroll address form may be downloaded from our website or central payroll bureau web site.

To expedite an address change, employees should go to the central payroll bureau web site and sign on to “POSC”. This online service allows employees to submit their updated address and have it processed faster than using a hard copy. Be sure to update your address with the office of human resources as well.

Payroll Online Service Center Is A Great Success! 

Current on line features:

  • Secured Access
  • Online pay stub history (12 rolling months)
  • Up to 5 years history of year-end pay stub data
  • Retrieve/print W2 information (3 years history)
  • Address update capability
  • Direct Deposit authorization for changes
  • W4-Withholding changes

Click here for information on how to access your pay stub.
Visit Central Payroll Bureau's web site and click on POSC.