You have 30 days from your hire date to complete your benefit forms and submit them to the Human Resource Office. To better understand the benefits that are available to you, please feel free to contact the Human Resource Office.
- Health Insurance and Coverage
- Dental Care
- Earned Leave (Sick, Annual, Holiday, Personal)
- Retirement Programs
- Tuition Waivers / Tuition Remission Programs
- SMCM Facility Usage
Rates and Booklets
- January 2018 – December 2018 Health Benefits Booklet
- January 2018 – December 2018 Health Benefits Rates
- January 2019 – December 2019 Health Benefits Booklet
- January 2019 – December 2019 Health Benefits Rates
Health Benefits Forms
All health benefit related forms can be found in the HR Form Directory.
- Tuition Benefits (PDF)
Tuition Benefit Forms
All tuition benefit related forms can be found in the HR Form Directory.
- State Retirement Agency
- State Retirement and Pension System Handbook
- ORP Performance Report
Supplemental Retirement Forms
All supplemental retirement forms can be found in the HR Form Directory.