James P. Muldoon River Center is an 11,667 square feet building built for sunlit conferences, classes, and leisure activities.
There’s a series of restrooms on both floors, for easy access of both students and those returning from the waterfront. There’s a well-lit and nicely-outfitted Seminar/Conference room upstairs, and a great hall (Affectionately nick-named “The Awesome Room”) for leisure and study. The River Center supports tidal river studies, sailing programs, and general recreation including kayaks, stand up paddleboards, and sailboats.
- Outdoor deck overlooking the riverfront
- Boat repair facilities and equipment storage
- Locker rooms for both varsity and recreational use
- Team room for the Sailing Team
- Coaches and faculty offices
- Multi-purpose room with a fireplace and seating for 75 people
- Gallery Hall for display of awards, trophies and art work
- Biology Lab to support St. Mary’s River Project
- Catering kitchen
- Seminar/conference room
8:30am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday