Meals are not included in the cost of the Festival, and are the responsibility of the participants.
Participants are welcome to bring food along, or choose from among various nearby options for purchasing food (all of these accept cash or credit cards):
- The Daily Grind, a little sundry store in the Campus Center that offers good coffee and a small selection of groceries and snacks; hours vary and will be provided at the start of the Festival.
- The Great Hall, the dining hall at St. Mary’s College, where participants may purchase breakfast, lunch and dinner. Information about the cost and hours of operation will be provided close to the start date of the Festival. The food is quite good and there are options for vegetarians.
- St. James Deli, located near campus at the corner of Rt. 235 and Mattapany Road. Participants may phone ahead orders for sandwiches, etc., to be picked up.
- Nearby restaurants. For dinner, there is a seafood restaurant not far from campus, and other options (such as Panera) about 20 minutes from campus; this information will be provided at the start of the Festival.
- There are a number of grocery stores within 20 minutes of campus; this information will be provided at the start of the Festival.
Some participants may like to have meals together; others may prefer a little break and some quiet time.