Faculty PositionsThere are no vacant faculty positions at this time.
- Assistant Women’s Volleyball Coach/Offensive Coordinator
- Media Tech Coordinator and Instruction Specialist (part-time)
- Archives Technician (part-time)
- Adjunct Career Exploration Instructor
- Group Fitness Instructors
- Adjunct Faculty
- Clerk (General)
Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Act, SMCM publishes an Annual Security & Fire Safety Report. The report contains information regarding campus safety and security including crime reporting, crime prevention, college policies, drug and alcohol abuse, and sexual misconduct. The report also contains the three previous years’ crime and fire statistics for on campus locations, non-campus locations and adjacent public property. To obtain a copy of the report, contact the SMCM Office of Public Safety by mail at 18952 East Fisher Road St. Mary’s City, MD 20653, by phone at 240-895-4911 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the report: 2019 Annual Security and Fire Safety Report