The Emergency Response Team (ERT) meets to plan for and respond to emergencies. The ERT provides general guidance to the College community during emergency situations. The team’s role is to provide information to the President of the College and the Executive Leadership so that they are able to make informed and appropriate decisions.
The ERT consists of the following individuals:
- The Vice President for Student Affairs/Dean of Students
- The Director of Public Safety
- The Environmental Health & Safety Coordinator
- The Assistant Vice President of Integrated Marketing and Strategic Communications
- The Associate Dean of Faculty
In the event of an impending emergency, such as severe weather, the ERT will work with various College departments to ensure plans are implemented. The ERT is responsible for notifying the campus community of appropriate actions to take. At the conclusion of the situation the ERT will create an After Action Report to review the College response and amend plans as necessary.