Students can upload the following to their Health Record as well as send/reply to secure messaging with our Providers:
- COVID Vaccine Documentation
- Covid-19 Booster Documentation
- Covid-19 Test Results 2022
- If submitting an Antigen test, you MUST have your name, date and time test was taken written ON the test itself to be accepted
- Demographic and Consent Form
- Exemption Form
- Health History Form
- Health Insurance Card (front and back)
- Immunization Record /Form
- Off-campus Medical Document(s)
- Physical Evaluation Health History Form
- Student-Athlete Sports Heath History Form
If you have any questions about your SMCM Student Health Records, please contact the Wellness Center at (240)-895-4289.
Only Images (.gif, .png, .tiff, .tif, .jpg, .jpeg) and Documents(.txt, .pdf) are allowed to be uploaded.
We strongly encourage students to use their online health record link for their private health information. If you cannot access the online health records please call the Wellness Center at 240-895-4289. We will accept fax/emailed copies of your information and upload it to our electronic health records system as a LAST RESORT.