MAY 18-JUNE 12, 2015
Location: Newtowne Neck State Park Near Leonardtown, Maryland
Learn to research in archives; design and implement survey-level testing; use a total station; process and curate artifacts; prepare archaeological site forms; and read historic buildings.
Students who successfully complete the four-week field school will have:
- the opportunity to apply for an additional four weeks as a crew member
- receive a $2000 stipend (positions are limited)
For more information and to apply, contact Professor Julia A. King at email@example.com or at 240.895.4398.
- To earn credit, students register for ANTH454
- Tuition is estimated at $780.
- Campus housing is available (est. $300) and should be requested before April 15
Applicants must be able to work outdoors in variable weather conditions.