Announcing our winners!
- First Place – Maribeth Ganzell
- Second Place – Shannon Jarboe
- Third Place – Jeannette Modic
Keely Houk - Speed paint of a snowy red barn in twilight
Brenda Rodgers - Holiday window display with frilled trim, ornaments, and wrapping paper bow to look like a gift wrapped package
Merideth Taylor - Holiday display with red fan, dancer figurine, tree sculpture, card, and pine and holly garland
Kelly Muldoon - Photo collage of pets with holiday bandannas, fireplace, ornaments, colorful lights on house, tree, and recipe book
Aaron Koch - House decorated with colorful lights outlining the edges, hedges, and driveway
Shannon Jarboe - Doorway decorated with garlands, wreaths, and ornaments
Maribeth Ganzell - Still life of holiday cookies on a platter of greenery with holiday lights background
Jeannette Modic - Chicken Coop decorated with garlands, bows, holiday lights, and stockings
Decorate, build or craft something to spread a little holiday cheer – all you have to do is snap a picture to share with us. The deadline to submit your photo was January 15, 2021, at 10:00 a.m.
- We’re looking for photos capture the spirit of the season. Ask yourself: does your photo spread “Joy” or “Cheer”?
- Anything goes! Your submission could be a decorated tree, ugly sweater, hat, window, door, car, truck, house, diorama, gingerbread house, cake, or costume.
- By submitting your photo you are granting permission to have it posted publicly on this webpage in a gallery for the whole community to enjoy.
- Any and all winter holidays, topics, and themes are acceptable.
- Keep it family friendly (appropriate for ages K-12).
- Submissions will be accepted until Friday, January 15, 2021 at 10:00 AM.
- Winners will be selected by popular vote by current Staff Senators.
- The top 3 submissions will win one $25.00 gift card each.
Best of luck to all participants!