In conjunction with staff of the ARC, the Social Connections Committee organized a Staff Appreciation Night on Feb 12. It was great to recognize staff contributions and help cheer on our Seahawk Men’s and Women’s Basketball players at the same time.
Archives for February 2014
- Tina Garner—singing happy songs and writing poetry
- Beth Rushing—As long as there’s sunshine, I’m ok.
- Susan Bennett—sit by the fireplace with a good book
- Jim McGuire—I go on weekend trips to explore new areas, such as short hiking trips. Ever been to Swallow Falls State Park?
- Tommy Cable—arts & crafts with the kids
- Stephanie Somerville—make popcorn and watch old movies
- Ann Rodgers—cooking, cleaning, lending a helping hand for others in need
- Adam Werblow—skiing, NFL & popcorn, oyster roast with my son
- Tasha Love—gym workout
- Galen Hench—DoTA2 (Defense of the Ancients, an online multiplayer game)
- Lee Skutka—movie day, baking, & mahjong
- Beth Byrd—knitting
- Catherine Pratson—crafts!
- Kathy Lewin—making cookies with my kids
- Lindsey Siferd—Law & Order marathons & beer
- Danielle Doubt—Hot chocolate with mini marshmallows
- Joanne Goldwater—I love to cook comfort food and drink hot chocolate!