What about spring do you most look forward to?
- I look forward to Spring-Break-a-Sweat, where the fall sports host their alumni games. I enjoy seeing the student-athletes from years past. -Jim Cranmer, Assistant Athletics Director
- We take our kayaks to Kitts Point (south of the college), set up camp and go kayaking around the inlets. -Janet Lawrence, Office Associate for Admissions
- I love to garden. I enjoy seeing the signs of spring, like the buds starting to flower on the trees, the bulbs breaking through the ground, and the ospreys coming back to the area and starting to nest. -Emily Jackson, Director of Advancement Services and Prospect Management
- I like planting flowers and watching them bloom and grow. -Patty Enoch, Fiscal Associate for Business Affairs
- When everything comes to life: the sporting events outside, the vegetation. -Jackie Trenholm, Office Associate for Human Resources