General Parking Information
Traffic and parking regulations are enforced 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Office of Public Safety enforces parking regulations on the campus of SMCM, Historic St. Mary’s City property and Trinity Church property.
St. Mary’s College reserves the right to regulate the use of any or all of its vehicle parking facilities including the authority to:
- Deny vehicle-parking privileges to any individual and/or any groups of individuals who willfully violate and abuse the privileges.
- Reserve parking facilities for the exclusive use of selected groups and designated individuals.
- Immobilize vehicles per policy guidelines.
- Tow illegally parked vehicles as the situation warrants. The responsibility of locating a legal parking space rests with the operator of the motor vehicle.
Lack of space will not be considered a valid excuse for violating any of the provisions of these regulations. St. Mary’s College reserves the right to increase, remove, or reallocate parking spaces as the need arises. Changes, if any, will be advertised and become effective with the posting of signs and/or by announcements in official college publications and emails. Any person who operates a vehicle or vehicles on the campus of St. Mary’s College will be held accountable for all traffic and parking violations charged to the vehicle or vehicles. Students, faculty and staff are responsible for advising their visitors that they are required to register for visitor parking to park on campus. This permit can be obtained by following the link below. Every vehicle is required to have a valid parking decal or permit displayed on the vehicle at all times.
- Campus Parking Policy
- Parking Lot Assignments
- Parking Enforcement and Towing
- Student Parking Decal Application
- Faculty / Staff Permit Application
- Visitor Parking Registration
- State Vehicles