The Office of Public Safety is open 24/7 and will continue to actively patrol the campus.
We want you to be aware of a few steps we are taking to minimize risk of disease transmission to our staff and the campus community.
- We ask that you only come into the Public Safety office if you require immediate assistance.
- To file a report with Public Safety please call our office at 240-895-4911. Most reports can be taken over the phone.
- Public Safety officers are issued protective gear such as a face masks, goggles, and face shields, and will practice social distancing when possible..
- If you call Public Safety and report an illness, Officers will respond to the area but may not contact you in person unless the illness is potentially life threatening.
- Over the counter medical supplies that are normally issued by the Wellness center are available for no contact pickup at the Office of Public Safety. To request supplies please call Public Safety at 240-895-4911. The supplies will be bagged up and placed outside the office for no contact pickup. List of available supplies.
- Students: Residential and Commuter student who wish to park a vehicle on campus must apply for a parking decal using their portal account. Decals can the be obtained at the Public Safety Office.
- Faculty / Staff: Faculty and Staff who need a parking permit may now complete the online application. Once complete Public Safety will contact you to arrange a low contact pickup.
- Visitor and Temporary Parking Permits: Visitors, Faculty / Staff, and Students who plan to park a vehicle on the campus of St. Mary’s College of MD that does not currently display a valid parking decal or permit must register the vehicle with the Office of Public Safety prior to parking. Please visit Visitor and Temporary Parking Permits page to register a vehicle.
- The 24/7 Wellness Center Helpline is available to anyone on or off campus at 240-895-4200
If you have any questions please call our office at 240-895-4911.
College website for Reopening the St. Mary’s Way