Hall Closing for all non 2021 graduates or students living on campus for the summer is May 4, 2021 by 5pm or 24 hours after your last final (whichever comes first). Contactless Check-out is available for all students. See Express Checkout below.
Hall Closing for Graduating Seniors is May 8th, following your assigned graduation. Sign-up sheets for checkout will be sent out to assist with the social distancing of graduates and guests. Signups for checkout is required.
Students will transition from Spring to Summer housing on Sunday, May 16th.
Move Out Steps
To ensure a smooth move-out, follow these steps:
- Clean your room/unit and take trash to dumpsters.
- Remove all personal items. RAs will not complete your checkout unless all personal items have been removed from the room/unit.
- Reset furniture. All furniture should go back to where it was originally in your unit. If your beds were bunked, these can remain bunked.
- Turn lights off.
- Lock and close windows and blinds.
- Lock room door before leaving.
- Express Checkout. Use key envelopes and lock box located by the RA office door. Please note your room number and name on the envelope before dropping off your key.
- Notify your roommates, housemates and suitemates of your departure