The following students are eligible for 2023-2024 housing:
- Current first-year, sophomore, and junior students living on-campus
- Students on approved study abroad programs
- Students who are on a leave from the college but are approved to return to campus for the 2023-2024 academic year by the Office of Student Success Services, Dean of Students or Director of Residence Life
Eligible students who submit a completed housing contract and pay the $200 housing deposit by February 22 are guaranteed a space in campus housing for 2023-2024. Completing the contract and deposit is required to participate in the housing selection application process.
Off-campus students requesting to live on campus should email Danielle Brush (email@example.com) with their request prior to February 22nd to ensure you have enough time to complete your contract and deposit.
Those who would be considered fifth-year seniors should complete the Fifth-Year Senior Housing Request Form in addition to the housing contract and deposit.
Room Selection Timeline
Contracts and Deposits are due by February 22nd – Applications for each selection process will become available in March for those who complete their contract/deposit by the deadline.
- February 1: First day to submit housing deposit & contract on the Portal
- February 22: Last day to submit deposit and contract (by 12:00p.m.)
- March 1: Special housing requests due (by 5p.m.). This includes SAFE, WISH and Accommodated Housing through the Office of Accessibility
- March 22: WC Apartment/Townhouse Applications and Convenience Single Room applications due (by 5p.m.)
- March 27: Six-person suite applications due (by 5p.m.)
- March 30: Ten-person suite applications due (by 5p.m.)
- April 4: Open & Inclusive Housing applications due (by 5p.m.)
- April 4: Double applications due (by 5p.m.)
- June 1: Deadline for written contract release requests (by 5p.m.)