The following students are eligible for 2021-2022 housing:
- Current first-year, sophomore, and junior resident students.
- Students on approved study abroad, NSE, or off-campus internships who have paid the $200 housing deposit, submitted a housing contract, and are approved to return for the Fall 2021 semester.
- Students who are approved by Derek Young or Danielle Brush to return to housing for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Eligible students who submit a completed housing contract and pay the $200 housing deposit by February 26 are guaranteed a space in campus housing for 2021-2022.
Off-campus(including current remote learners) students requesting to live on campus should compete the Commuter Request to Live On-Campus Form
Those who would be considered fifth-year seniors should complete the Fifth-Year Senior Housing Request Form in addition to the housing contract and deposit.
Room Selection Timeline
- February 1: First day to submit housing deposit & contract on the Portal
- February 9: Housing Selection Info Meeting for study abroad participants
- February 9 & 17: Housing Selection Info Meeting
- February 26: Last day to submit deposit and contract (by 5p.m.)
- March 2: Special housing requests due (by 5p.m.)
- March 15: WC Apartment/Townhouse Applications and Convenience Single Room applications due (by 5p.m.)
- March 19: Six-person suite applications due (by 5p.m.)
- March 22: Ten-person suite applications due (by 5p.m.)
- March 24: Open House applications due (by 5p.m.)
- March 29: Regular double applications due (by 5p.m.)
- May 1: Deadline for written contract release requests (by 5p.m.)