When parents come to visit during the academic year, they should first go to the Office of Public Safety, located on Rte. 5, to obtain a “Visitor’s Parking Permit.” This permit will allow the visitor to park in any designated visitor parking area on campus for up to three days.
Visitor Parking Areas
- LOT D: Trinity Episcopal Church. Row parking in front of hedgerow, and also the row facing church. Note posted times
- LOT E: Kent Hall and Alumni Lodge. North side of Kent Hall (2 posted spaces)
- LOT H: Margaret Brent. Front of building
- LOT I: White House. Side of building
- LOT J: Turner Sailing Center. Marked parking area only.
- LOT K: Campus Center. Front Parking Lot and driveway shoulders
- LOT L: Baltimore Hal. Driveway from Campus Center to and including Baltimore Hall
- LOT N: Cobb House. Parking in driveway and West Fisher Road to MD Rte. 5
- LOT V: Glendening Hall. Parking behind Glendening.
- LOT Y: Tennis Court. Parking area adjacent to tennis courts
- LOT Z: West Field, near East Fisher Road