Applying for Housing
The room selection process all takes place online through our Symplicity-Residence website. Any student that has submitted a housing contract and deposit will be able to begin forming groups and “opting in” to room selection processes beginning on February 28.
Application Deadlines and Room Selection Dates
For more information on application deadlines and room selection dates, please go to the Room Selection Google Site.
Important Tips for the Room Selection process
- You must have the exact number of students to be eligible to apply for any type of housing (e.g. Only a group of six students can apply for a six-person suite). Groups with too many/few students will be ineligible.
- All group members must have completed their housing contract and deposit.
- Selection priority is based on total credits for the group (e.g. a group with 250 total credits will receive a higher priority than a group with 200 total credits).
- If there are more groups than units, the groups with the fewest credits will be removed from the process (e.g. If there are 50 available Townhouses and 60 groups, the 10 groups with the fewest total credits will be removed from the process.
- You can only apply for one type of housing at a time.
Please call the Office of Residence Life (240-895-4207) or email Danielle Brush (firstname.lastname@example.org).