There are plenty of reasons to transfer to St. Mary’s College, including transfer scholarships and core classes exclusively for students like you. But we also understand that moving to a new school can be a big deal, so we’re here to help you every step of the way.
Q: Will my credits transfer?
A: Most likely! Check out which courses will transfer through ARTSYS.
Q: Is there housing for me?
A: Of course. We guarantee housing for all transfer students.
Q: Will I like it there?
A: We think so! St. Mary’s College offers the academic experience of an elite private college, tons to do, a ridiculously beautiful campus, and all at the price of a public institution. What’s not to love?
We also have Articulation Agreements with most Maryland community colleges, making the path from those colleges into St. Mary’s practically seamless.
In order to apply with a complete application, please submit the following:
A complete application includes the following:
- The St. Mary’s College Application
- Includes personal statement essay submitted by the applicable deadline
- Application supplement
- Completed and submitted with the application
- Letter of recommendation from a college professor
- Official transcripts of all college work
- For students with fewer than 24 earned credits, a final high school transcript must also be provided
- Official report from most recent college attended
- The Registrar Report should be downloaded and completed by your college/university registrar or appropriate college official who can verify your enrollment and academic standing
- Students with fewer than 24 earned credits must also submit
- SAT (code 5601) or ACT (code 1736) scores
- $50 application fee (Note: Fee waived for all first-generation applicants and for students with a fee waiver)
- Interview (optional but highly recommended). Please call us at 240-895-5000 to schedule.
We look forward to reading your application!
Mailing InformationSt. Mary’s College of Maryland
47645 College Drive
St. Mary’s City, MD, 20686-3001
Transfer Applicants Dates & Deadlines
Transfer Priority for Spring Admission
|December 1||Rolling Notification|
Transfer Priority for Fall Admission
|June 1||Rolling Notification|
Transfer Extended Deadline*
*Applications considered on a space-available basis. Apply as soon as possible to be considered.