As one of only two public honors colleges in America, St. Mary’s College is committed to providing you a unique college experience. Ranked as one of the top public liberal arts colleges in the nation by U.S. News & World Report, Kiplinger’s, and The Princeton Review, St. Mary’s College delivers on an experience that is academically stimulating and personally fulfilling.
The right place for you.
With around 1,800 students and 147 full-time faculty members our student to faculty ratio is 10:1, ensuring you get the personalized experience you want. You won’t get lost in the crowd of a large university setting. Along with small classes sizes, St. Mary’s College offers outstanding faculty, who teach in an environment that encourages excellence. You’ll love the sense of community and spirit of intellectual inquiry found on campus. St. Mary’s College is also committed to the ideals of affordability, accessibility, and diversity.
Why St. Mary’s?
- Transfer merit-based scholarships available
- Guaranteed housing for transfer students
- A newly formed Transfer and Commuter Club
- A 10:1 student to faculty ratio
- Internships and experiential learning
- Core seminars exclusively for transfer students
- Articulation Agreements with most Maryland community colleges
Contact Brianna Reese, our Transfer Coordinator
Phone: (240) 895-5011