The Physics Department’s offering help students understand the fundamental laws that govern the universe and apply these laws to solve scientific and technological problems.
By graduation, a physics student should:
- Have a basic understanding of the laws of physics and their applications
- Understand the structure of the universe around us as generated by those laws
- Understand basic research methods in physics (both experimental and theoretical)
- Physics (Fundamental Physics)
- Physics (Applied Physics)
- Physics Teacher Education Program
- Dual-Degree Engineering Program
Why Study Physics?