Resources for Researchers Using Human Subjects
If you are a student researcher running an experiment with a faculty member using the research participant pools, please get their input on which research pool (“I” or “G”) you should use before completing this form.
- Institutional Review Board Information
- IRB Chair: Dr. Jennifer Tickle, email@example.com
- Research Participant Pool Manager: Angela Draheim, firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources for Researchers Using Animal Subjects
- Institutional Care and Use Committee Information
- IACUC Chair: Dr. Aileen Bailey, email@example.com
Undergraduate Researcher’s Grad School Registry
- Undergraduate Researcher’s Grad School Registry (sponsored by the Council on Undergraduate Research)- “The purpose of this registry is to facilitate matchmaking between undergraduates with research experience and a desire to pursue an advanced degree, and graduate schools seeking high-quality students who are well prepared for research.
Publishing Your Research
- UReCA, the NCHC (National Collegiate Honors Council) Web Journal of Undergraduate Research and Creative Activity